K-1 Visas

Our firm can help bring your fiancé(e) to the U.S. on a K-1 visa and then apply for lawful permanent residence status for qualified children as well, using K-2 visas. Two of the main requirements for applying for a K-1 visa are that you have met your fiancé(e) in person within the last two years and that you marry your fiancé(e) within 90 days of their arrival in the U.S. with the K-1 visa.

We understand the legal obligations and processes when you are applying for a green card for your loved ones. Our accessible, seasoned firm is experienced in bringing families together across borders and can advise you of the proper way to file your U.S. visa application. Find out how we can help you and your family by starting a consultation with us today.